We have found a number of people that do not regularly consume comb honey and just aren't sure what to do with it! Since we have a great supply of both liquid and comb honey, we thought it would be a great idea to share our favorite ways to use to enjoy it.
Because comb honey is the purest form of honey, it actually can contain more bee pollen than raw liquid honey. The pollen is rich in protein, fiber, fatty acids, and B-vitamins making it both delicious and beneficial to your health!
Here are a few ways we like to enjoy it...
- Spread on waffles or pancakes, who needs syrup? Who would say no to both?
- Tossed in salad. Pairs very nicely with fruits and feta.
- Top apple slice with sharp cheddar and comb honey. Best. Snack. Ever.
- PBB&CH...Why that's peanut butter, banana, and come honey of course!
- Simply on a spoon. You won't be able to resist.
- Spread on a baguette with brie.
- Roll in nuts and dip in chocolate. Can't stop. Won't stop.
- Crumbled over your morning yogurt and oats.
- Top your favorite ice cream.
- And lastly, cocktails! Gin, lemon, honey, with a nice garnish of comb honey or rye whiskey, fresh ginger, and honey.
What are some ways you like to enjoy your comb honey?